The Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies (FAOPS) is a federation of national societies of perinatal and neonatal medicine in the geographical region of Asia and Oceania. It was established in 1980 with the objectives to:
(1) Promote the science and art of perinatology,
(2) Promote maternal, fetal and neonatal welfare,
(3) Maintain liaison and promote co-operation and goodwill with other perinatal organisations,
(4) To provide expert advice to governmental and other bodies pertaining to perinatology
(5) To promote research and training in perinatology.